Save the Scenic Santa Ritas Presents:
Rosemont - Where It Stands Today
Date: Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Madera Clubhouse, Quail Creek
2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ
Click here to RSVP online.
Join us Wednesday evening, June 5th, when various speakers, including Pima County Supervisor Ray Carroll, recap the proposed Rosemont Copper Mine Project.
• Possible outcomes with the Environmental Impact Statement as now drafted
• Current and open permit status, including appeals
• Water and other impacts in perpetuity
• Jobs - the unreliable Rosemont analysis
• Where the copper ore will go and Highway 83 issues
• Augusta's current financial status and auditor findings
• Rosemont's major changes to the Mine Plan of Operations
You owe it to yourself to be as fully informed as possible on this important issue. A Question & Answer session will follow the formal presentation. Open at no charge to residents of Green Valley, Sahuarita, and adjoining communities. RSVPs are requested but not required (click here to RSVP online), and seating is limited. It is suggested you arrive early. For more information contact us as
Volunteer with SSSR - WE CAN USE YOUR HELP!
If you can help out at our info table at upcoming community events, we would love to hear from you. Watch this space for upcoming events and thank you for your support!
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Caroline at
or call 520-445-6615. Thanks!